Friday 12 July 2013

The Top 10 Addons For WoW


This list of top 10 addons for WoW are obviously my personal preference after almost 5 years of playing World of Warcraft.
There are tons of other addons you can play around with but, I have found these to be the best for the way I like to play and what I like to see on my screen while playing WoW.

This list is in no particular order:
  • Sexy Maps - I love being able to change the look of my map and this gives me the ability to make a ton of different changes.

  • Postal - Tired of having to click on every single item in your mailbox? Postal allows you to open everything in a single click.

  • Bagnon - Allows you to open and close all bag at the same time. You can even search your bags for that annoying item you can never seem to find.

  • X-Pearl - I simply love the look and feel of this because of the player portrait and ability to change pretty much everything about the WoW raid and party frames.

  • Bartender - Allows me to get rid of that cheesy Blizzard bar artwork, move and scale my bars to any size I desire. You can also hide bars so that they are only seen when you hover your mouse over them. I love this for the micro and bag bars.

  • Auction Master - Everyone that has been playing WoW for any period of time knows that the Auction House is the very best way to make top gold in World of Warcraft. There are a few good Auction House addons out there but, this one has become my favorite because of the any options and a great scanning feature.

  • Vuh-Do - Yes, I mainly play healers and there simply is no better for healing available for World of Warcraft.

  • Gatherer - The very best resources addon because it allows you to plug-in with others in your guild farming resources and build an awesome database of where to farm anything in the game.

  • Deadly Boss Mods - If you are going to raid then this is simply a must have. You will not find too many guilds that are going to let you have a spot on their raid team without having this addon installed. Many people argue it is not needed but, I personally believe it helps you be more aware of raid surroundings. Just get it.

  • WoW Quest Addons - These addons are for power leveling through questing. There are many that argue the fastest way to level in WoW. I have tried pretty much every method available and these addons beat anything you can try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment